The famous shoemaker has opened its third Paris outlet, a few steps from Rue du Mont-Thabor where Torello Berluti first opened a shop back in 1928. On its three floors (over 500m²), Berluti's different lines – footwear, ready-to-wear, accessories, leather goods – are displayed in a chic setting designed by architect Gwenaël Nicolas. All leather and patina, her décor connects tradition and modernity beautifully, with prints by photographers Rodney Smith and Elliott Erwitt gracing the walls of this sumptuous world. For the most demanding customers there's a space devoted to the company's traditional business of bespoke shoes. Founded in 1895, this Paris institution never fails to please well-dressed men with its elegant, sophisticated creations, and since 2011 and the arrival of Alessandro Sartori as ready-to-wear director, its masculine vocabulary has taken a new leap forward.
9 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 1er - Tél. 01 58 18 57 86